Friday, February 14, 2014

Good Stuff Mates!!

Hey all,

things have been pretty wild here at YWAM Maui. I realized this week that we are half way through our lecture phase on the base. It has definitely flown by! Thankyou to all those who have followed this blog and supported me in prayer thus far. It has been an awesome month here and I am so excited for the next few months. It truly gets better every week around here. People are getting rocked, set free, coming alive to Jesus, and growing a heart for missions. It is an unfolding drama of God's handiwork. There is no place I would rather be.

Our Nepal team is a group of world changers! We have really been growing close as a team through prayer and ministry together. We have been able to process the lecture content together and to grow our heart for Nepal as we prepare for outreach. Soon the team that is currently in Nepal will be returning to help train us and debrief us on their outreach experience. If you would like to get a taste of what outreach will be like for us, check out this video that a team made 2 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NKc1OzaOwQ

We are getting more and more excited for Nepal every day. The guys on our team decided to bless the girls with a valentines dinner tonight. It was an awesome night of laughter, good food, and nonsense!











As for me, I have been really growing in my heart for people. It has been crazy to come here after spending four years at Moody studying. I think that I could study the bible for the rest of my life, but there is really nothing more exciting than to see God impact peoples lives. To see heaven touch earth. To actually be a vessel of God's redemption in peoples lives. To see people change supernaturally before your eyes. To go from hatred to love. To go from loving self to loving God. To go from living aimlessly to having deep and significant purpose. To see people encounter the living, eternal, everlasting, loving, holy, intimate, personal, powerful, ever present, unchanging savior. This is truly living. I get to wake up every day to see what God will do in people's lives. I am constantly learning, growing, being challenged and discovering more of God's character. So thank you to all for continuing to support me in prayer. It has meant a great deal, and prayer changes things!

If you would, please pray about supporting some of the members on our Nepal team. One girl in particular is in need of a few thousand dollars of financial support before she can go on outreach. We watched God provide over 1600 dollars for her in 48 hours last week and we are praying for the same in the days to come.

If you would like to support her, please contact me.

My email: cgwarren1990@gmail.com
Phone: (360)319-6144

Supporting online is quite easy through the YWAM Maui Website.

http://ywammaui.com/index.php/donations

Thank you all and God bless you abundantly!! More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment